The largest people group with two-billion souls
- Is it fair for adults to hear the Gospel thousands upon thousands of times while there are children that have never heard the truth about Jesus even once?
- God has placed a huge burden upon our hearts that we train children (Deuteronomy 6) to understand from the very beginning their identity in Christ (Galatians 2:20) and that it is Christ alone that shines through them so they can be the salt & light (Matthew 5:13-16) of Christ in whatever area of service God calls the children to serve (Ephesians 2:10)
- Children are the largest people group. Two billion strong and growing daily. In missions this is often called the 4/14 window: 4 years of age to 14 years of age.
- What if twenty years ago, the pastors, and missionaries, and church leaders had reached the children? What would be different today? Twenty years from now the church could be powerful Salt and Light for Christ!
- Children are the most receptive to hearing and responding to the Gospel.
- A person’s lifelong behaviors and views are generally developed while they are children; this is the most important time to point these children to Jesus.
- We believe “Let the children come to me” Matthew 19:13-15 was not a cute saying; it was a strategy and a calling. We also believe we have done a huge disservice to children, entertaining them, trying behavior modification “be good for mom & dad and be nice to your siblings” rather than training them to become Champions for Eternity!
- Today there are 2 billion children, the world’s largest people group, and yet few are intentionally seeking to reach these souls. Join us as we seek to inspire leaders of every tongue tribe and nation to reach and teach these 2 billion children to praise the name of Jesus. Jesus is worthy of all praise, honor and glory! Exalting Jesus should be our greatest inspiration!