Looking back at this four-part training
- Be Inspired to Serve Jesus with Passion!!! Our hearts have been stirred to invest intentionally in training Champions for Eternity! (Children’s Workers, Children & their Families).
- Be Equipped to Serve Jesus with Confidence!!! Our souls have been equipped with a step-by-step process to lead Bible Discovery for children: GameLife 1-2-3
Now, we transition from you and your ministry to the wider body of Christ. Our true passion is fulfilling the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20, seeing churches planted among every tongue tribe and nation!!! This section reveals a simple church planting model called the “Four Fields.” We believe that focusing on Children’s Ministry is a very strategic way to fulfill this calling of planting churches.
- All parents of every culture, ethnicity, language, and tradition love their children!
- All children speak the language of games, every child love games!
- The Bible commands us to train children when they are young! Proverbs 22:6, Deuteronomy 6, 2 Timothy 1:5, 3:14-15
- Communities resistant to the Gospel are often open to ministries that help their children!
- Children will be deceived & follow lies for their entire lives unless someone goes and reveals truth! (This is not a legal issue or a cultural issue this is a matter of obedience and spiritual warfare Romans 10:13-15 Ephesians 6:10-20)
- Reach a Child to Engage a Family to Plant a Church
In part 3 learn some very basic church planting principles with a focus on children.
Then in part 4 learn some “best practices” of church planting movements and with some intentionality become a laborer in the harvest helping plant new churches and launching church planting movements of all nations.
Church Planting Principles
Foundation: Fasting & Prayer / Deeply Abiding in Christ:
CPM Church Planting Movements.
Isaiah 58, Galatians 2:20, John 15
- Every great movement of God can be traced back to a movement of prayer. Oswald Chambers states “Prayer does not equip us for greater works— prayer is the greater work. When you labor at prayer, from God’s perspective there are always results. What a surprise it will be to see, once the veil is finally lifted, all the souls that have been won, simply because you have been in the habit of obeying the commands of Jesus Christ.
- We encourage children’s ministry leaders to set aside a time every Monday to fast and pray asking God for more laborers and reflecting on Galatians 2:20 and John 15.
Vision: CPM Church Planting Movements. Matthew 28:18-20
- CPM is a term used to describe Church Planting Movements. A CPM plants new churches that will also plant churches until there is “No Place Left.” #NoPlaceLeftChildren
- GameLife Training Centers are now a small part of a church planting movement birthed in Asia by a man of God. “C.S.” thank you for your faithfulness and thank you for personally passing the church planting baton. Each individual trained will be inspired to also pass along the church planting baton to faithful and obedient church planters abiding in Christ.
- We value intentional rapid church multiplication. Rapid multiplication leads to movements.
Strategy: CPM Church Planting. 2 Timothy 2:2
- T4T “Training For Trainers” is a term used to describe how a Church Planting Movement is multiplied. Multiplication takes place when T4T “Training For Trainers” happens over and over.
- GameLife Training Centers encourages the older mature believers to raise up and train the younger or next generation: Titus 2, Deuteronomy 6, Proverbs 22:6, 2 Timothy 1:5, 3:14-15.
- We value training trainers who can also train trainers. Train someone who can also train someone.
Model: CPM Church Planting. Luke 10:1-16, Mark 4:26-29
- Four Fields is a process following a biblical model. A biblical model is like a recipe to follow. Each of the four fields and the farmer represent the growth and development of a plant, simply remember that and each ministry activity will become very clear. For training children’s workers we have substituted in a “Mango *Fruit Tree” for the illustration as many children and youth today do not understand wheat and sheaves, but easily understand Mango Trees.
- Field One: “Entry Strategy” Remember: Empty Field
- Church Planters: Pray & Fast asking God to prepare the soil and seeking why, who, what and when to plant?
- Children’s Focus: Fasting and Praying We encourage our international team to fast and pray every Monday asking God to raise up laborers to reach God’s 2 billion children and asking God where should the next Church be planted & the next GameLife Training Center?
- Field Two: “Gospel” Remember: Seed
- Church Planters: Sharing the good news of Jesus.
- Children’s Focus: Evangelism Outreaches at least 3 times a year reaching out and establishing new GameLife 1-2-3 Training Centers in harmony with planting new churches (Easter, Camp, Christmas)
- Field Three: “Disciple” Remember: Young Tree (Sapling)
- Church Planters: Bible Discovery using “Three Thirds”
- Children’s Focus: Bible Discovery using GameLife 1-2-3 or StoryLife 1-2-3
- Field Four: “Church Formation” Remember: Fruit Tree*
- Church Planters: Gathering weekly as a healthy church.
- Children’s Focus: Training weekly at the GameLife Training Center regularly training and raising up new leaders as the ministry grows and expands to new locations.
- Farmer: “Leadership Multiplication” Remember: Farmer
- Church Planters: Training for Church Planters
- Children’s Focus: Training for Children’s Focused Church Planters
Children’s Ministry Church Planting Movements
Reach a Child to
Engage the Family
To Plant a Church
Illustration for Children: Mango Trees & Mango Orchards
- Need Good Soil
Mango Principle: You would never ever scatter seeds on cement and expect theme to grow! Never ever plant seeds without first fasting and praying and earnestly that God would prepare the soil before you plant! The greatest church planting movements can each be traced back to extended ongoing movements of fasting and earnest prayer!
- Start as a Seed
Mango Principle: You would never ever place a seed on the top of the soil. You have to dig a hole or “open a door” into the good soil to plant a mango seed. You must “open the door” to a child’s heart through sincere care and relationships. Games and visual experiences like the “Creation to Christ Hand Motions” are a great ways to “open the door” to children’s hearts to plant the Gospel.
- Saplings Need Nurture
Mango Principle: You would never ever plant a seed one day and expect a mature tree the next day. The little plant, or sapling, needs years, yes years of regular care and attention! It will take years to train up a child in the way he/she should go. You must have the patience and persistent faith of Job!
- Bear Fruit
Mango Principle: You would never ever just let a mango tree grow wild. You prune, you graft, and actually the more “stress” or “challenges” the tree faces the sweeter the fruit and more abundant fruit.
- Mature Trees Reproduce & Become Mango Orchards!!!
Mango Principle: You would never ever just consume all the fruit and throw away your seeds! You take the seeds from healthy fruit and find a new empty field to plant another Mango Orchard sharing your seeds and fruit with your neighbors that are dying of starvation.