New to GameLife 123 Bible Discovery? Click here to become a More Effective Bible Teacher!
The One And Only Eternal God / Isaiah 43; Job 38-39
One Main Truth: God the creator the One True God is everywhere at all times.
“Are you ready for the Joy of Discovery? Unlock the One Main Truth: It’s an adventure in the Game, a revelation in the Bible, and it will transform your Life. Let’s take one step closer to becoming a Champion for Eternity!”
In the Game: “We do not see the Wind – We See the Results of the Wind in the Game”
In the Bible: “We do not see God – We See the Result of God Working in the Bible”
In Your Life: “We do not see God – We see the Results of God Working in our Life”
1 GAME EXPERIENCE: Huff Puff Blow
(You can use balloons if available or lightweight leaves for this game)
- Set up a table for the game or use an open area on the ground. Divide all the players into four teams, and give each team a balloon or a leaf.
- Explain to the players that their goal is to blow the balloon or leaf across the table or to a specific spot on the table.
- When a team successfully gets their balloon or leaf to the designated spot, they earn a point.
- The first team to reach 5 points wins the game. Play as many rounds as time allows.
- Explain: Boys and Girls we cannot see wind, but we can see the results of the wind. Just like we can see the results of the wind blowing the leaves in the trees, but we
cannot see the wind.
2 BIBLE DISCOVERIES: Gospel & Truth - Isaiah 43; Job 38-39
Introduction to this Series: GOD: Do you know who our Supreme Creator is? It is God! God made our universe and all its wonderful stars and planets. Just like a brick layer lays brick upon brick to build a wall, so also God created the world in order. But who is my heavenly Father? What is he like? Allow the children to talk about the things they know about God. Lead a discussion and explanation of each of the characteristics mentioned below.
He is Everlasting: Where do stars begin and end? Just like the stars have no beginning and no end, GOD is ETERNAL and EVERLASTING! (Romans 1:20)
He is Spirit: He doesn’t have a human body. He is a spirit.
He is Almighty: God is all-powerful. It is by His word that the heavens, the earth, and all its creatures were made! (Job 37:23)
He is All-knowing: God knows everything about you! He knows your past, your present, and your future. God even knows when you do something big or small, good or bad.
He is Holy: Being Holy is to be without sin. Yet we sin every day. We tell lies, we are naughty, we steal, we do wrong, but God never does any of these bad things. Revelation 14:15 says God alone is holy. He is sinless.
He is Love: Just like your parents love you, and you love your family, God loves you even more!
He is Merciful: He is a merciful God.
He is Forgiving: God is a forgiving God.
Below is a Parable/Story to help us better understand the one and only Eternal God
In a quiet village between rolling hills, there lived a young boy named Micah. It was a place where everyone knew one another and where life unfolded peacefully. One day, Micah was helping his father tend to their flock of sheep. The sun cast a warm glow over the pastures, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves. Micah’s heart felt light as he gazed at the beauty around him.
THE CHOICE (Job 38:4)
As Micah watched over the sheep, he began to wonder about the world beyond hisvillage. His heart stirred with curiosity, about how really large creation is, and the mysteries of life. He thought about the stories his grandmother used to tell him, stories of a God who created the heavens and the earth. Micah had always believed in God, but now he felt a desire to know more about God, and His wonderful creation. He remembered the words from the ancient scrolls, “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?” (Job 38:4). Micah’s curiosity grew stronger each day. He wanted to explore the wilderness, to see the high mountains, and to feel the rush of the mighty rivers. But his many duties kept him close to the village when his heart longed to go further. One evening, as the sun set in a burst of colors, Micah found himself facing the biggest decision of his life. He asked himself, “Do I stay within these well-known
boundaries, or do I go into the unknown?”
THE CONSEQUENCE (Job 38:16).
Micah’s heart was torn, but deep within, he felt a bit of new courage start to grow within him. He made a choice. He decided to go on a journey beyond the hills that had always been his horizon. His family and friends were worried, but they saw the determination in his eyes. As he set off, Micah carried with him the words of the Creator, “Have you entered into the springs of the sea, or walked in the recesses of the deep?” (Job 38:16).
THE LIFE LESSON (Isaiah 43:2). (Children we are going to pretend we are going on a journey. Take the fingers of your right hand and have them walk on your left arm. Our journey has started just like Micha’s.) The journey was not easy. Micah faced challenges and uncertainties, but he pressed on, driven by a thirst for knowledge and a desire to experience the wonders of creation. He crossed valleys, climbed mountains, and crossed rivers. Along the way, he encountered creatures he had only heard about in stories—lions, eagles, and even a mysterious creature called a behemoth (Job 40:15). Micah marveled at the intricate designs of each creature and the harmony of their existence. As Micah’s journey continued, he began to understand the Creator’s wisdom. He realized that just as the Creator cared for every detail of the natural world, He also cared for every detail of his life. Micah’s faith deepened as he thought about the promise from the scrolls, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you” (Isaiah 43:2). When Micah returned to his village, he was a changed young man. He had witnessed the beauty and wonder of creation, and he had encountered the Creator’s love in every step of his journey. His village celebrated his return, and he shared his stories with them. Micah’s courage to step beyond his comfort zone led him to a deeper faith and a richer understanding of God’s handiwork.
3 LIFE CONNECTIONS: Connecting Jesus to Every Child
(1) The One Main Truth Planted in MY HEART, Growing MY ATTITUDE
POWER WORDS: “From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13
(2) The One Main Truth Rooted in MY MIND, Leading MY CHOICES
- How does the game “Huff Puff Blow” remind you of the main truth that God works in your life even if you cannot see Him?
- In the game, can you see the wind itself, or can you only see its effects on the leaf or balloon? Do you feel this story shows how God works in our lives?
- Just like you can’t see the wind but can feel it and see its impact, how can you know God’s presence and work in your life, even if you can’t physically see Him?
“Boys & girls, that sounds a lot like what we just discovered in the Bible!”
- What assurance does God give to His people, even though they may not see Him at work?
- How does our conscience (the sense that we have done something wrong) show that God works in ways that are beyond our understanding and sight?
- What are some examples from the Bible, where people knew God’s work in their lives when they couldn’t physically see Him?
- Can you share a time when you felt God’s presence or saw His work in your life, even though you couldn’t see Him?
- How does knowing that God works in your life even if you can’t see Him affect your faith and trust in Him during challenging times?
- Think about times when you might doubt God’s presence because you can’t see Him. How can you remind yourself of the truth that God is always at work, even if you can’t see it directly?
(3) The One Main Truth Today Committed in MY SOUL, Inspiring MY ACTIONS
POWER PRAYER: Repeat After Me “God who created everything, God the one true god who created me, teach me to listen to you always to love you always, speak to me now
*Let’s be still and quiet, opening your heart to hear God’s whisper*
(Coach, wait at least 14 seconds, allowing God to connect to every child)
Please give me the courage to obey and share this truth.”
Ask the children what is their favorite worship song and then sing several worship songs with Strong & Powerful Worship Motions
(Click here for worship songs
“GameLife Strong & Powerful Worship Motions”)
Now, remember to share this truth,
practice this truth, and bring a friend back with you! Boys and girls, let’s go out as the
“Champions for Eternity” that God expects us to become!