0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Trust that Jesus will do a mighty work through you. “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for ” Galatians 2:20 ”If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.” Galatians 5:25
- Commit your will to obey God’s word and live it out in your own personal life before teaching the lesson. See Ezra 7:10
- Ask forgiveness of any unconfessed sins so that you might be a clean vessel that God can work though. You do not need to be perfect, but you need to be clean. 2 Timothy 2:21, 1 John 1:9
- Ask God to prepare your player’s hearts: (We encourage leaders to fast and pray every Monday asking God to reach all children of all nations).
Yield To Jesus
Study and practice before you teach God’s truth
Coaches Heart Preparation
Your Player’s Heart
Fill in the blanks
The primary responsibility is to shepherd (watch over) a specific group of children or youth (infants, boys, girls, youth helpers).
Can individuals that have a heart for children: youth, young adults, and local community leaders make great coaches?CorrectIncorrect
Coaches for Specific Age Groups
- Oversees the 1 to 3 year olds. Leads fun activities, songs, and games (use simple resources on hand)
- Oversees the 4 to 12 year olds Stays with the same group for the entire time Leads their group of children though each activity Helps the instructors as needed
- Oversees the 13 year olds and older students that are being trained to help lead the weekly discipleship: GameLife Connects local new young leaders with the leaders so they can be trained how to lead the weekly discipleship GameLife Training Sessions.
Coach for Infants
Coach for Boys or Girls
Coach for New Young Leaders