1. Heart: Ask, Children will you obey God’s truth? (an obedient heart set is vital: Daniel 1:8, 10:12, Ezra 7:10, Colossians 3:2)
2. Mind: Ask questions to lead to the “aha moment” and “now I understand”
– Game questions: (“How did you catch everyone?” “I started with … just one!”)
– Bible questions: (“How do you disciple an entire nation?” “Start with … just one!”)
That sounds just like what we discovered today in the Bible!
– Life questions: (“How do I start making disciples?” “Start with my life: prayer, speak the truth, grow in Christ through Bible study, and training others to do the same. Remember “Mangos” Prepare, Plant, Nurture, & Multiply)
3. Soul: Pray in the manner “Boys & girls repeat after me, God thank you for >this truth< show me how you want to obey [pause at least 10 seconds allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to each child’s heart], Jesus I yield to you live out this truth in my life, amen.”
[In my life, I can pray for all nations, I can seek to reach all nations, starting with just one]